Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Confessional Thursday

I confess.....

This week was hard and I am worried that I didn't handle it all very well. 

Homeschool sounds appealing since I'd be able to have the girls home all the time. This may change in a week or two, so stay tuned!

I am so happy that it is finally summer! I can't wait to swim almost everyday, go exploring, and be spontaneous!!!!

We got a gym membership largely for the fore mentioned swimming! Seriously, the gym has three pools and the kid one is a life saver! 

I found my childhood stuffie, Kitty, and sleep with her sometimes! She makes all the crazy in life fade away for a little bit! 

The big girls left to go on the big family camping trip today with my dad. We will meet up with them Sat. and I'm kind of excited to have a quiet house for a couple of days. We've gone nonstop lately so a relaxing day to get house stuff done sounds like vacation. 

4 comments:

  1. Homeschooling is not for the faint of heart! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no doubt. I am always so amazed by moms who homeschool.

      Delete
  2. Homeschool does sound appealing especially after everything that has happened lately, but I am not sure I am up for that. I love going to the gym and having a pool there.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am insanely impressed with the schools in our area. They are so on point but with all the crazy I do worry.
      And yes the pool is by far the best part.

      Delete