Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Two toddlers in a pool

For no other reason than I love these photos and they remind me of childhood innocence. 
With news feeds being flooded with tragedies, politics, etc...... I thought today, I would show something a little more fun but just as important. 
I'm the first to admit that I tend to get caught up in all the day to day problems. I often forget to be thankful for all our blessings or appreciate the happy moments. 
Watching my youngest and niece jump into the pool fully dressed with no worries was an eye opener. So I thought, I would share the pictures in case you could use a reminder to just jump in. To enjoy all of the little things in life no matter what you may be wearing.


I am also linking up with Talk about it Tuesday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment