Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

My blog.....

I've ignored my blog lately, or more accurately saw it as a chore I didn't have an interest in doing. When I set out to have a blog, i wanted it to be about our life. I wanted a writing outlet because I've always had a love affair with the written word. The end goal was to write about the girls, our family and life, to eventually turn the blog into books. I certainly never wanted it to feel like something I had to do a certain way. 
So I sat down and really thought about what I want my blog to be. The original goal hasn't changed. I want to document life. I want to share my little slice of paradise and maybe meet some like minded people along the way. But beyond all of that, I simply want to write. I want to talk about important things, deep things, silly things, and all things. I want to leave behind a small piece of me here for our girls to look back on
I'm saying this because I need to hold myself accountable to really write and to allow myself to have a blog that is uniquely me. 
I want to be more serious about blogging and welcome any advice. 

I am also linking up with Whats Happening Wednesday for the first time. 

1 comment:

  1. I think you got it - never look at it as a chore! It'll come and start to be more routine! Thanks for linking up today! Xo

    ReplyDelete